- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
Digital workshop “Smart Grids and Digitization for greener cities”
19. november 2020 @ 08:00 - 13:20
Innovation Norway India and BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) are jointly organizing a workshop on “Smart Grids and Digitization for greener cities” on November 19, 8 am Norwegian time/1230 India time.
As a progressive utility, BRPL is taking a lead role as a Distribution System Operator (DSO) and has adopted new cutting- edge technologies in association with Norwegian companies and other global leaders like:
- Predictive asset health maintenance and management using Drone and Artificial Intelligence inspired web based analytical platform,
- Power purchase cost optimization through AI and ML based demand forecasting technique at system level and also bottom-up approach,
- Distributed Energy Resource Management System (DERMS) involving roof top solar system, generation forecasting, peer to peer trading and value added service to consumers including generation history and key inside,
- Managed EV charging and modeling study covering impact of distributed energy resources like energy storage system and EV charging on distribution grid, evaluating flexibility on consumer side (Front and behind the meter, load shaping initiatives, energy efficiency initiatives,
- Behavioral as well as Automated Demand Response (BDR & ADR), enterprise level data lake,
- Advance Distribution Management System (ADMS), digital initiatives for consumers covering metering, billing and all other services, capacity building for it’s workforce through digital techniques and knowledge sharing.
You will find more details including agenda and registration form at the link below: