“Update on exposed and hybrid floating solar Pilot projects out of Norway”
mai 19 @ 09:00 - 10:30
Floating solar is a strongly growing market and the Norwegian floating solar community is blooming. There are several initiatives and pilot-projects on-going and today we would like to update you on a couple of them, covering off-shore and hybrid solutions from some of the leading companies in the solar and off-shore industry.
- Welcome, Solar Energy Cluster
- Off-shore pilot off the coast of Canary Island.
- Rolf Benjamin Johansen, Fred Olsen Renewables.
- Floating solar. Børge Bjørneklett, Ocean Sun.
- Off-shore pilot outside of Frøya
- Mariannne Waage Founger, Terje Walstad Holten, Equinor. TBC
- Floating solar in rough waters. Alexander Thøgersen, Moss Maritime.
- Hybridization of PV and Hydro: Challenges, solutions and examples from projects in the Scatec portfolio. Øyvind Engelstad, Scatec.