- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
Webinar targeting Horizon Europe call on floating solar
april 15 @ 09:00 - 10:30
The Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster and the Norwegian Solar Energy Cluster invite you to a webinar targeting the Horizon Europe call CL5-2021-D3-02-10: Innovative foundations, floating substructures and connection systems for floating PV and ocean energy devices.
Project results are expected to contribute to all of the following outcomes:
- Improved overall life time, reliability, installability, operability and maintainability of marine substructures, mechanical joints and energy connection systems for ocean energy devices and/or offshore floating PV to reduce degradation and failure rates and thus investment risk.
- Better understanding of the device’s real life performance allowing a safe reduction in the over-engineering of devices’ specifications.
- Reduction of LCOE in line with the SET Plan targets
- Contribution to the objectives of the Mission Healthy oceans, seas, coastal and inland waters.
Når: 15.04.2021, 09:00 – 10:30
Hvor: Webinaret vil holdes digitalt – lenke sendes på mail til påmeldte.
Påmelding: Meld deg på her.
- Welcome and introduction // Maja Busch Sevaldsen, EU advisor, Norwegian Solar Energy Cluster
- Presentation of call // Marianne Haavardsholm Aandahl, National Contact Point Horizon Europe, Norwegian Research Council
- Expected impact and scope
- Funding and consortium
- Application and evaluation process
- Example: The EU funded project “Flagship” // Arvid Nesse, Cluster Manager, Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster
- Follow up and next steps // Tor Arne Johnsen, EU advisor Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster
Questions: Maja B Sevaldsen firstname.lastname@example.org